Tartar Sauce (with a kick)

Oh how much I love when my fiancee, Peter, is inventive in the kitchen.  This tartar sauce is his own creation and it was beyond scrumptious!!!  It was definitely blog worthy and he agreed to let me publish it.  He realized just how much fun blogging can really be and "threatened" to start a new blog titled "The Natural Habitat of the Blogging Housewife", lol.  I blog, yes, but I'm not a housewife, no matter how much I would like to stay home, I think it would drive me nutty and I love my job...all 42 hours a week of it. :)  Peter makes my life so much more interesting, he is an amazing man.


Tartar Sauce (with a kick)

Makes about a cup of sauce

3 small pickles
3/4 cup mayonnaise 
1 tsp pickle juice
 1 tsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp chili pepper flakes

1/8 tsp garlic powder
salt & pepper to taste 

Finely chop the pickles, with skins.
 



Combine all ingredients (wet and dry) in a small bowl and stir until fully incorporated.


Serve with freshly cooked fish, like Pan Fried Perch.  

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment